A MIRACLE THROUGH THE INTERCESSION OF

Discussion in 'GARABANDAL LIBRARY' started by Glenn, Dec 17, 2013.

1. Glenn

Glenn Guest

A MIRACLE THROUGH THE INTERCESSION OF
    MOTHER TERESA , FOR CONCHITA’S HUSBAND PATRICK.

I was talking to Conchita today and she has given me permission to tell the amazing story of how through the “Power of Prayer” and the intercession of Mother Teresa, God did in fact answer our prayers for Patrick before his death.

Patrick was being released from the Mayo Clinic in Minnesota. There was nothing that could be done for his advanced stage 4 cancer. Doctors feared he might not even make the flight home. The tumors now had now spread through his spine, kidneys and bladder, so much so that they were visible even through his shirt. They informed him that he should be on Morphine for the painful flight home and everyday to deal with extreme pain he would face. During the flight home,he took no medication, he experienced an unusual sensation in his back, leaving his clothes wet, but NO PAIN. When he arrived back in New York, his family was helping clean him up from the flight and they noticed that the inflammation and tumors were gone from his back and his skin was clear ! It was as if it was “drained “ from his back into his clothes.

For the next three weeks, Patrick was joyful, even in planning his funeral ! He was able to see family members and spend quality time, with them, PAIN FREE ! He even worried that there was too many visitors and even offered Conchita to cancel some visits if it was too much burden on her, but obviously she never entertained the idea. She embraced the time to spend with family while he was able to, and in such good spirits.

Sometimes our prayers are answered in God’s time and according to his will. Even though we thought all of our prayers went unanswered, God’s plan for Patrick was to be Heaven bound, BUT through the enormous amount of prayers sent asking Blessed Mother Teresa to intercede for Patrick, God did in fact grant him several miracles.
    God granted him more time than the doctors told him he would have, joyous, pain free, medication free, quality time to be with his family, to say good bye for now (until they would be reunited in Heaven ), and God sparred his family (and especially Conchita) the agony of watching him die , suffering the last weeks of his life.
    Conchita has asked me to thank all of you who prayed for Patrick, and for the blessing you gave her and her family those last three weeks.
    She and Patrick attributed all the prayers to Mother Teresa , for her intercession, for the relief of pain and discomfort ( of which he had none) , until the day of his death. She said to tell you all “ Remember the power of Prayer ! “

Thank you all again,
    Glenn

2. RoryRory

RoryRory Perseverance

Thank you Glen. What a Miracle and thanks to Mother Theresa! And Conchita for sharing!!!

3. RoryRory

RoryRory Perseverance

Remember when we were praying for Conchita's husband Patrick! read the above,,,,

4. garabandal

garabandal Powers

God is so good. Thanks for posting.

5. Glenn

Glenn Guest

I still pray for Conchita each day, knowing she still has one last important task to perform,but now she will have to do it alone.

Joe Crozier likes this.
  6. Glenn

Glenn Guest

I wanted to share something special with you today too. I received a letter from Conchita today (much of which I mentioned in the above message) but I wanted to post the last sentence of her letter, it's TRULY PROFOUND.
    She said: " Death for sure is not the end, it is the beginning and the vanities of the world are a loss of energy because it distracts us from the reality of life,and true happiness. "

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2013
  7. Andy3

Andy3 Powers

^^^ just beautiful!

8. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Yes. The reflections of a contemplative saint. What an inspirational woman who has been moulded in the image of our Lady. I must like you Glenn support her in my daily prayers

She has the incredible privelege and responsibility to announce the miracle to the world 8 days in advance. Truely a task of biblical proportions.

Glenn likes this.
  9. Glenn

Glenn Guest

With all of the arguing over which visionary is right, predicting dates, the future of our new Pope, the direction of the church, I've learned one thing, its all distracting, and detracting from our spiritual goals. The best advice I ever got was from Conchita ( when I asked her about the direction of all these things) ,she talked about maintaining your spiritual life (mass, communion, the rosary, penance etc. ) and she said " I surround my self with good people, pray and don't worry " .

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2013
    Thomas and kathy k like this.
  10. Thomas

Thomas Angels

Good advice, Glenn.

11. Glenn

Glenn Guest

Anyone who knows how close Conchita and Padre Pio were, can understand where she got her philosophy. Padre Pio was famous for saying " Pray, Hope, and don't worry".

12. Glenn

Glenn Guest

I encourage all here to continue to pray for Conchita as she must face the trying times ahead leading up to the Warning without Patrick, and the announcement of the 8 day notice of the Miracle. ( which will be posted here ).

13. garabandal

garabandal Powers

[quote="Glenn, post: 52104, member: 1364

We expect a quick post Glenn when you hear from Conchita so we can book our flights to Spain before the prices sky rocket. I want to be at the miracle with my family.

Praying for Conchita.

14. padraig

padraig Powers

I am sure Patrick is not far from Conchita. Wonderful story.

15. Tomdarius

Tomdarius New Member

I think there's no need to wait for the 8 days before you book your flight to Garabandal. Once the warning has come, people will surely start flocking to Garabandal and it will be too late for most if they have to wait for that 8-day announcement.

The fact that the warning will have occurred on that specific date is already a confirmatory message that the Miracle MUST take place and its unstoppable.

I wish God could grant me the grace to go to Garabandal that very day or even to see Conchita personally is already enough to appease my longings.

Although, some could reach Garabandal successfully during the Miracle, some might be unlucky because RUSSIA and China will do everything to prevent as many people from reaching this sacred place by persecution.

16. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Keep in mind, the Warning "Illumination of Conscience, comes before the miracle. No one can predict the state of mind prior to the Miracle, since God will have made plain to every person on earth the state of their soul. Perhaps, mankind will be in a stuper at this time and a Garabandal trip will be much easier then .