1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

A Clear Sign from God

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by lynnfiat, Nov 14, 2017 at 11:44 AM.

1. lynnfiat

lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

2. Blizzard

Blizzard thy kingdom come

[​IMG]

josephite, Praetorian, Julia and 4 others like this.
  3. CrewDog

CrewDog Angels

Does anyone doubt that this Priest is fulfilling his role in These-Days?
    I still believe that a "Divine Play" is being played out. A Play "Produced" by The Father and "Directed" by The Holy Spirit ..... and PF and like minded clergy are playing out their roles. PF & Friends are forcing folks off "The Fence"! Pick a side ... Hot or Cold. The lukewarm get vomited out.
    It's all been foretold and The Final Act will be Glorious.

GOD SAVE ALL HERE!!

josephite, Praetorian, Julia and 3 others like this.
  4. Pray4peace

Pray4peace Ave Maria

That is an amazing story. I'm glad that Fr. Weinandy shared it. He went from a relatively unknown priest to an to an orthodox champion after his letter.

I'm sure that many other good and holy religious have these types of experiences, but just don't go public with them. I would love to hear from Pope Benedict XVI and Cardinal Burke (and many others!) about their experiences. The laity needs to hear these stories as a means of spiritual strengthening and as a confirmation that we are adhering to God's will for His church.

5. Pray4peace

Pray4peace Ave Maria

6. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

God bless and take care of this holy Priest Father Weinandy. His letter is so beautifully written, and says everything that needs to be said with love and charity. Addressed TO the Holy Father not ABOUT the Holy Father. Just like a saint. Praise God. What a manly man, what a hero. Praise and Glory be to God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

This is the type of news that keeps someone like Julia encouraged and glad to be a Roman Catholic.

josephite and lynnfiat like this.