1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

5 stones of weapons

Discussion in 'Books, movies, links, websites.' started by milan urosevic, Sep 23, 2016.

1. milan urosevic

milan urosevic New Member

Directly from apparition hill Crnica , Podbrdo in Medjugorje where Blessed Virgin Mary appeared we’re bringing 5 saint stones to your home. A blessed objects touched with a miracle shadow, tears and love of Virgin Mary. Stones will bring joy, love, protection and peaceful reflection to you and your loved ones. This limited edition hand crafted wooden box containing 5 saint stones will be available only on our web site for a limited time. You need peace, you need light – you need faith.

Please visit https://medjugorjestone.com/

[​IMG]

2. padraig

padraig New Member

Oh I don't know , I am uneasy sometimes. Does Our Lady really want them running a buisness out of all this?

Money, money, money. Did you know that over 90% of the religious shops in Lourdes are run by Jews?

I'm not being anti- semitic but it is clear that they are not running the shops out of a distinterested Catholic Devotion.

[​IMG]

Booklady likes this.
  3. padraig

padraig New Member

..and plus they never even asked permision before putting up that ad, a bad sign.

4. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Hard to muster words for such ignorance!
    :p:p:p:p:p

5. Muzhik

Muzhik Archangels

SHYLOCK

O Father Abram, what these Christians are,
    Whose own hard dealings teaches them suspect
    The thoughts of others!
    (Shakespeare, Merchant of Venice, Act 1 Scene 3)

I also have to wonder, if you turn all those statues over, how many of them will have MADE IN CHINA stamped on the bottom?

If possible, I would munge the link posted in the first message of this thread. It smacks of selling pilgrims in Bethlehem stones stained with drops of the milk from the Holy Mother as she nursed the Holy Child.

6. grimisocks

grimisocks Angels

Knock is the very same. Actually most of the shops are run by the same family, Byrnes I think. AFAIK Garabandal has two souvenir shops. That's enough in any pilgrimage site.