1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

40 Year Old Prophecy

Discussion in 'Video Blogs' started by padraig, Apr 9, 2016.

1. padraig

padraig New Member

BrianK likes this.
  2. FatimaPilgrim

FatimaPilgrim Powers

Very interesting information in that video.

3. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

It is also said that those who make it through the Warning and become "lights" to all will be given the beginning at least of the preternatural gifts that all will have in the New Era....just as Adam had in the Garden....but even more so since after coming through the persecution they will only live in the Divine Will. As in the time of the Passover we are given this promise from the Merciful Heart of Jesus to St. Faustina:

“I promise that the soul that will venerate this picture (image of the Divine Will Jesus) will not perish. I further promise to that soul victory over enemies here on earth and especially in the hour of death. I myself, shall defend that soul as My own Glory….” I will preserve the cities and homes in which this image shall be venerated.”

Also there is the promise to all who have consecrated themselves to the Immaculate Heart of Mary that she will protect them....not a hair of the head will be touched, etc. It is a time of great change yes since the Holy Spirit will literally "renew the face of the earth" and we ourselves "will be recreated"..... but not fear.....only the fulfillment of "Jesus I trust in You"!