1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

4 more days

Discussion in 'The Saints' started by Sorrowful Heart, Sep 1, 2016.

1. Sorrowful Heart

Sorrowful Heart Principalities

2. Oh what joy she brought to the world how wonderful it must have been to be in her presence..A truly remarkable woman.

1591316.jpg

Mother Theresa on silence...

"I shall keep the silence of my heart with greater care, so that in the silence of my heart I hear His words of comfort, and from the fullness of my heart I comfort Jesus in the distressing disguise of the poor. For in the silence and purity of the heart God speaks."

:love::love::love::love::love:

Mario, Elly, Florida Panther and 3 others like this.
  3. josephite

josephite Powers

Our Dearest little Mother Theresa said about Our Holy Mother, the Blessed Virgin Mary...........The Mother of God Himself will always help...say to Mary... 'Mary mother of Jesus be a mother to me now'.. Mary hears this prayer, do not doubt she will be a mother to you at that very moment.

Thank you Jesus for giving us the most Beautiful Saint, 'Mother Theresa of Calcutta' and thank you Dearest Mother Mary for placing us under your mantle to be with your daughter, Mother Theresa, who lived and hid here in the safety of God's ark.

May God bless our Holy Father, Pope Francis on the 4th September 2016, as he canonises one of the greatest saints of our times.

Mother Theresa Pray for us. Amen.

Elly, Sam, Florida Panther and 2 others like this.
  4. Dean

Dean Archangels

I use that with my 5 year old all the time when she is scared.. we will hold hands and say "Mary, mother of God, be our mother now. Mary, Mother of God, watch over us as a mother will do." I knew it was from Mother Theresa, but actually had forgot about that part. We probably say it 2-3 times a week

5. fallen saint

fallen saint Baby steps :)

I was excited too...today.

I was going to start a thread. But you beat me too it.

People will start seeing what a truly mystical Saint she was.

It should be a very special weekend.

:)

Mother Teresa's holiness is the primary reason she's being declared a saint on Sept. 4, but the canonization also has something to say on other levels -- about what mercy looks like in practice, about how to defend the faith from its critics, and about the role of women in the Catholic Church.
    Quote from article

josephite and Elly like this.
  6. Fatima

Fatima Powers

josephite and Elly like this.
  7. Elly

Elly New Member

I, too, am looking forward to the weekend events from Rome. For many reasons, St. Mother Teresa feels so close and special, similar to St. John Paul II.

josephite and fallen saint like this.
  8. viva Mother Teresa :):):):):):D

mother_teresa_by_neysha_sheyla.jpg

9. padraig

padraig New Member

A great woman, what an example. You know the Bishop of Belfast threw Mother Teresa and her nuns out of here when she was most needed. Tere was a terrible lot of jealousy and badness towards herself and the other sisters. But the saint never said boo in response she just up and left.

What a woman. What an example. May God forgive those who persecuted her.

fallen saint likes this.
  10. Awk poor Mrs Groves, I grew up a few doors down from her and saw her on a daily basis,,probably the first song I learned and sung as a child was four green fields.. my wife grew up in ballymurphy in the 70's.. that video fairly brought my childhood back Padraig and to see Reggie at the start of the video did my heart good...