1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

2018-2019. The Warning And The Miracle ?

Discussion in 'GARABANDAL LIBRARY' started by tomekos, Jan 20, 2018.

1. Victory123

Victory123 Guest

I hear you, hello and God Bless! The serpent has certainly gushed forth much water of dilution regarding denominations and clergy (Rev.12:15) all in attempt to drown the Bride with the weak faith of them. But the earth will help the Bride Rev.6:12-16.The warning first, the miracle the Chastisement! Will they heed as you said that which precedes the Chastisement, and if so for how long? As you said. However long it is- the Bride will be helped, by the earth= THE GREAT EARTHQUAKE of Rev.6 for God will make it so.

My children have gone to Catholic schools and my one daughter is still there. I have butted heads with many their concerning unorthodox teachings of the faith, Things such as pluralism of religions and trying to teach all religions lead to God, and celebrating Halloween. My family does not hold to those worldly concepts. When they see me, they hold their breath. They know I do not have hair on my tongue when it come to addressing their heresies. I have met and spoken to many priest, they are arrogant and self righteous. They do not like to be corrected and think, "How dare you know more than me". Truly disappointing.

2. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Proper Catholic mystical theology on prayer.

Wonderful thanks for posting.

AED likes this.
  3. AED

AED Powers

DM I think you are right. I see it here. A homeschooling family I know and admire very much are going through this and they did everything right! At great sacrifice. It is such a heartbreak but I do believe if we keep consecrating them to the Immaculate Heart and pray those Rosaries they won't be lost. It may be at the last minute but they won't be lost.

Praetorian, DivineMercy and Carol55 like this.
  4. AED

AED Powers

Sparrow I love Father Jacques Phillipe! Thank you for sharing Anthony Mullen's Divine Antidote!

5. AED

AED Powers

Thankyou for the affirmation Praetorian. I feel a kinship with St Monica but Mary is my confirmation name and I count on her A LOT! I love that it's your mom's name. Perfect!

Praetorian and DivineMercy like this.
  6. Pray4peace

Pray4peace Ave Maria

I feel my family is under attack as well. I have started to say the St Michael prayer whenever I notice negativity, unkindness, or unrest invading my thoughts. It really seems to bring a halt to the distructive thought processes. I must be an easy target, because I feel the need to say this prayer several times an hour. In no way am I being scrupulous either. I think that the devil is just relentless . :confused:

7. SgCatholic

SgCatholic Maranatha

Thank you very much for posting this, sparrow.
    I loved the article so much that I quickly obtained the book "Time for God" and just finished reading it.

I realise now that I have this wound on my heart, in the forms stated above.

sterph and AED like this.
  8. Victory123

Victory123 Guest

He is relentless. You do well to seek Michael the great prince of heaven and overseer of the flock of God.The Time of the End
    BOOK OF DANIEL 12:1-4
    1“Now at that time Michael, the great prince who stands guard over the sons of your people, will arise. And there will be a time of distress such as never occurred since there was a nation until that time; and at that time your people, everyone who is found written in the book, will be rescued. 2“Many of those who sleep in the dust of the ground will awake, these to everlasting life, but the others to disgrace and everlasting contempt. 3“Those who have insight will shine brightly like the brightness of the expanse of heaven, and those who lead the many to righteousness, like the stars forever and ever. 4“But as for you, Daniel, conceal these words and seal up the book until the end of time; many will go back and forth, and knowledge will increase.”

He is our defender and this will become more apparent as we move further into these End of Times. It is interesting to me how Michael is revealed as our defender in Daniel 12 and then in Rev. 12, the season we are in. What a master mind is our God. Even scripture lines up with chapters, which coincide in purpose and times. I will pray for you , and yours, pray for me too. God Bless!

Byron, sterph and DivineMercy like this.
  9. tomekos

tomekos New Member