1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

2017 Predictions

Discussion in 'Coffee House' started by Heidi, Dec 30, 2016.

1. Carol55

Carol55 Powers

Fallen Saint,
    Please read the following article from Mark Mallett which I posted above, https://www.markmallett.com/blog/2013/05/03/millenarianism-what-it-is-and-is-not/, it is well worth everyone's time.

Then go back to post #42 and see if you think that what is stated there follows with the church's teaching, this was the basis for the debate. I said I don't believe that it follows with the church's teaching because they appear to have an era of peace after the Second Coming.

HeavenlyHosts, Denise P and Dolours like this.
  2. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

I really don't know what you are referring to in my comment. I was referencing comment #53 and defending Mark's position which has been greatly sourced and explained in many of his writings. Mark's position is similar to Fr. Joseph Iannuzzi's who is one of the very few Theologians of Eschatology and whose treatise on the writings of Luisa Piccarreta on this Age of the Divine Will to come was approved by the Vatican. Since there are so very many excellent writings on all of this one cannot zero in on one reference to prove a point. Over the years, I've had the opportunity or have been moved for some reason to read up on several experts and wonderful teachers who have formed my understanding of what to hope for rather than still looking to only a limited, expected but uneducated picture that I had had previously.

Re: the tricky Era of Peace intermingled in the Fatima promises.....I believe that it was intended , could have and should have already taken place as early as was any of the possibilities for any of the Popes to do in union with the Bishops. Human reason was accepted instead. As current prophecies mention, if that had happened as intended there would not have been the ongoing warfare, taking over of nations by Atheistic Communism causing the hellish woes of today within the new idol of materialism as Pope John Paul II referred to for this time and the loss of the understanding of God to younger generations. If that had happened early on, such a period would have been probably quite long leading up to the promise of the Our Father and the New Age of the Divine Will....only with a smoother ride into that Age for all and without the deep concern of so many souls being lost. But instead all of those many graces entirely given over by the Trinity to be held within the Immaculate Heart and to be given forth from there have not been asked for. There have then, due to God's unfathomable Mercy, been created more devotions to help us still....like the Divine Mercy, esp. the Flame of Love, .... with more warnings or pleadings coming forth through Garabandal and Medjugorje and so many other messages given in every part of the world. God's love, esp. through the intercession of the Immaculate Heart, has been giving us more symbols of His longing for us while we continue to refuse His calls. But there will come a moment, the Warning, where there is a finality to that "time".

As far as defined timing, there are some who say that the intended time for the Warning was actually in the year 2000. Pope John Paul II whose entire pontificate was about Mercy was looking forward to this as he used 3 full years in preparation for such...each one having its purpose and waiting for the universal Church to cooperate and really prepare the faithful. Such worthy preparation was not to be. He had seriously thought of resigning then due to his own increasing illness and weakness but decided to stay and suffer, offering that for an extension of the time of Mercy. But at his death there was then begun the period of time before the Warning that had Justice "kissing" Mercy. And we have gradually been witnessing the exposure, in Justice, of the corruption at the top most parts of the Church with the Church being punished since it too must repent for so many serious sins against the faithful, limiting the truth going forth to them. The Church will be a brand new bride upon entering into this new Age, all purified. The Church must repent first though. So....such fluidity going forth and the reasons for such known only to the mind of God and perhaps to those given a special understanding due to their "connection" with that mind....with unexpected "surprises" both good and bad depending upon us is still in process. Some are more or less aware of the signs, or are missing the lights given. Like some have become more sensitive to the cosmic signs given but many won't even be aware of such things occurring and when and with what feasts, etc. Suppose for that to happen it takes real interest and that comes through the prayer requested of us by our Mother in union with her own prayers....and learning about her Son in His Word, the scriptures.

And the beat goes on.....

Fatima, AED and sterph like this.
  3. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Again, my take is that the Fatima time of peace was to prepare for and flow into the 1000 year era of peace. And this time would come "after" and "with" the Interim Coming of Christ in the ways explained above to last for that period before Satan is released from bondage. Mark has also explained this Interim Coming which he agrees with as also being crossed at times with the "Second Coming" (at the final end before last judgement) in discussions since it is a full coming again itself of Christ through His Eucharistic reign....the spiritual/mystical coming. I think it's that basic confusion of the use of the Interim Coming, seen as a second coming itself in discussion, with the appearance/coming of Christ at the end for His judgement of all. I believe that Mark, from the many writings I've read, sees it the same way since he references the Interim Coming. And frankly that makes sense since obviously both "moments" must take place....the period of peace of the 1000 years without Satan (then even better than the original garden where Satan was still permitted to roam).....and the final judgement.

Fatima likes this.
  4. djmoforegon

djmoforegon Archangels

AED and Carol55 like this.
  5. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

6. Carol55

Carol55 Powers

Father Iannuzzi states:

If before that final end there is to be a period, more or less prolonged, of triumphant sanctity, such a result will be brought about not by the apparition of the person of Christ in Majesty but by the operation of those powers of sanctification which are now at work, the Holy Ghost and the Sacraments of the Church.The Teaching of the Catholic Church; as cited from The Triumph of God’s Kingdom in the Millennium and End Times, Rev. Joseph Iannuzzi, p.75-76

7. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Speaking to the "living hosts" within the New Era as previewed by some particular saints already in their earthly lives....at least partially....Mark Mallett writes what I consider a very good compilation of words from popes, witnesses and scholars to such a new world coming. It includes a further explanation of the "new and divine indwelling in the soul" and that "continuous participation in the life of Jesus in the Eucharist" I had mentioned earlier. And Mark as well speaks to the "Four Ages of Grace". And the marvelous Luisa Piccaretta is mentioned. What a time this will be!! Frank Rega is one of the best "summer uppers" of Luisa's writings....He has 3 books and just came out with his fourth which is also great...so far...."What God is by Nature, Mary is by Grace" as revealed to Luisa.

THE COMING NEW AND DIVINE HOLINESS
    Posted on September 28, 2016 by Mark

In his landmark Doctoral Dissertation, which carries the Pontifical Gregorian University’s seals of approval as well as ecclesiastical approval authorized by the Holy See, theologian Rev. Joseph Iannuzzi gives us a bit more of glimpse of this grace of the coming “new Pentecost” that the Popes of the past century have been praying for.

Throughout her writings Luisa presents the gift of Living in the Divine Will as a new and divine indwelling in the soul, which she refers to as the “Real Life” of Christ. The Real Life of Christ consists primarily of the soul’s continuous participation in the life of Jesus in the Eucharist. While God may become substantially present in an inanimate host, Luisa affirms that the same may be said of an animate subject, i.e., the human soul. —The Gift of Living in the Divine Will, by Rev. Joseph Iannuzzi, n. 4.1.21, p. 119

This transformation into a ‘ “living Host” that perfectly mirrors Jesus’ interior state’, [6]while still remaining a creature with full free will and faculties but wholly united to the inner life of the Holy Trinity, will come about as a new gift, a new grace, a new sanctity that will, according to Luisa, make the sanctity of the saints of the
    [​IMG]
    past seem as but a shadow in comparison. In the words of that great Marian saint:

Towards the end of the world… Almighty God and His Holy Mother are to raise up great saints who will surpass in holiness most other saints as much as the cedars of Lebanon tower above little shrubs. —St. Louis de Montfort, True Devotion to Mary, Art. 47

In her writings, the Lord speaks to Luisa of these three ages in time, what He calls the “Fiat of Creation”, the “Fiat of Redemption”, and the “Fiat
    [​IMG]
    of Sanctification” that form one single path toward the Holy of holies.

And that Unity, as it once was between Adam and Eve, is the
    [​IMG]
    climax of Living in the Divine Will, the sanctity of sanctities, which is the Will of God on earth as it is in heaven. And this reign of Christ and His saints will prepare the Church to enter into the last and eternal age at the end of time.

…every day in the prayer of the Our Father we ask the Lord: “Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven” (Matt 6:10)…. we recognize that “heaven” is where the will of God is done, and that “earth” becomes “heaven” —i.e., the place of the presence of love, of goodness, of truth and of divine beauty—only if on earth the will of God is done. —POPE BENEDICT XVI, General Audience, February 1st, 2012, Vatican City

Jesus himself is what we call ‘heaven.’ —POPE BENEDICT XVI, quoted in Magnificat, p. 116, May 2013

…heaven is God. —POPE BENEDICT XVI, On the Feast of the Assumption of Mary, Homily, August 15th, 2008; Castel Gondolfo, Italy; Catholic News Service, www.catholicnews.com

more:

https://www.markmallett.com/blog/2016/09/28/the-coming-new-and-divine-holiness/

Daniel O'Connor likes this.
  8. Dean

Dean Archangels

Should we just rename this one 2018?

Carol55 and Byron like this.