1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

2017 Predictions

Discussion in 'Coffee House' started by Heidi, Dec 30, 2016.

1. AED

AED Archangels

I'm with you garabandal. I always think of that great saying "You want to make God laugh? Tell Him your plans." I've lived long enough to know that we just don't know. I used t be all over the dates and predictions but now I just go one day at a time, try to stay in a state of grace and pray and pray and. Pardon another cliche but it's a good one. "I don't know what the future holds. but I do know Who holds the future.":)

2. I predict that Padraig will apologize in 2017 for his Christmas message in 2016. :barefoot::coffee:

fallen saint, Bernadette, MMM and 3 others like this.

3. IMHO there is no "missing text" with respect to the 3rd secret. St. John Paul II/Cardinal Ratzinger (now Pope Benedict XVI) released the totality of the 3rd secret.

To say that they deceived the faithful by leaving out a portion of the secret seems to somewhat disrespect the status of a saint and a holy Pope.

Moreover, the consecration requested by Our Lady was fulfilled by St. John Paul II in 1984.

Sister Lucia was asked if the 1984 consecration fulfilled Our Lady's request at Fatima
    and she answered that it did fulfill Our Lady's request.

EWTN has noted this repeatedly.

There are conspiracy theorists who will continue 2 deny that Russia has been consecrated to the Imm Heart of Our Lady. They will do so no matter how much evidence is presented. Why? I venture 2 guess that there is no evidence that they will ever consider to be genuine or adequate.

In 2017, on March 18, something may (I emphasize "MAY") happen that will link the Fatima, Garabandal and the Medjugorje apparitions together. We will soon see.

Ppl guess that it could be the Warning but that is not possible as only 3 visionaries at Medjugorje have received all 10 secrets.
    [All visionaries must have received all 10 secrets before the secrets begin to be revealed.]

There are also many other reasons that it cannot be the "Warning".
    First of all, 2017 is not an even numbered year and we know from Garabandal that the warning will occur in an even numbered year. etc. etc.

I wish the Warning would come soon as I would like to be alive when it happens and I'm getting up in years.

If I could find any way to show that the Warning might happen in 2017, I would argue for it.
    However, the evidence we currently have makes it impossible 4 the Warning to occur in 2017.
    On 1-1-18, you will agree with me, I think.

Godspeed brothers & sisters!

Julia likes this.
  4. Mac

Mac "To Jesus, through Mary"

Mother Angelica and Fr Amorth aren't really conspiracy theorists .
    Although those trusting in Garabandal are.

Is that you Joe?:ROFLMAO:

5. Mother totally believed in Garabandal! !

Carmel333, Booklady, Mac and 3 others like this.
  6. this is a forum with entire sections (threads) re Garabandal etc. ; if U don't even trust in Garabandal, why R U here?

7. CrewDog

CrewDog Powers

I predict that Demons will be doing great harm upon Planet Earth in the next 12 months! :mad:
    I don't think we here need the below to convince us that demons have been loosed upon the World but at least somebody is trying to get The Word out.

“URGENT WARNING: ‘ARMY OF DEMONS’ ON LOOSE” - Longtime expert on spiritual warfare says real danger lurks

http://www.wnd.com/2017/01/urgent-warning-army-of-demons-on-loose/

GOD SAVE ALL HERE!!

fallen saint and Mark Dohle like this.
  8. Mark Dohle

Mark Dohle Principalities

California will finally sink beneath the ocean and just about every insurance company will go bankrupt. Trump will build a wall and put search-lights up every mile along the way, helping people to see as they climb over the wall saving many from injuries. Obama will come out as a transgender and his wife will divorce him. His children will go into therapy. On Dec 24th 2017, the world will end and there will finally be peace in the Universe.

In June of 2017 it will be found out the French Fries are actually good for you and the overall weight of Americans will jump 25%.....also coca cola will be found to cure all forms of cancer if 8 sodas are drunk every day, though it could also lead to serious weight problems.

I do think all of these will come true......though UFO's are not part of my predictions, maybe they will come anyway and save us from ourselves.

9. Mark Dohle

Mark Dohle Principalities

:LOL::notworthy::ROFLMAO:

little me likes this.
  10. Little Me's Big Brother

Little Me's Big Brother 1.21 jigawatts

I don't believe in anything that happened at Garabandal as coming from our Holy Mother and I think Conchita is a fraud; but I'm here because I have the right to discern for myself any private revelation and I want to be able to communicate with others who are devoted to the Blessed Virgin Mary.
    I hope this answers your question.

fallen saint, little me and Clare A like this.
  11. CrewDog

CrewDog Powers

SIGNS .. EVERYWHERE .... USA Civil War II 2017? ...... Ya can bet that that the same humanoids pushing the below are also pushing unlimited abortion and ant-Christian Hatred! The end game is Civil War and I'm guessing these people are ignorant of history in general and US history in particular!:(

"Suburban Chicago School Teaches ‘Blackenomics,’ ‘Trans-Rights,’ and ‘White Genocide Against Blacks"

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...ool-blackonomics-trans-rights-black-genocide/

GOD SAVE ALL HERE!!

12. fallen saint

fallen saint Baby steps :)

I agree with you but I don't think she is a fraud. And her actions make her a saint. But she is not even sure what happened. It is interesting that she has been silenced by the church. But what is more impressive is the way she has handled the latter years. She has been humbly silent and obedient.

This forum might have a thread regarding that vision. And since it has not been condemned then it has all the right to be here. But no one is forced to accept that vision. I can name almost 10 fake visions or visionaries that have walked through our halls. We cannot force a vision on anyone...if it's Gods will may the Grace of God enlighten.

:( :)

13. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Who are you to judge Conchita's life?

She lives a quiet, reclusive life and bothers no one.

She is a widow and a mother and even for that deserving of some human dignity and respect.

14. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Was I quoting you?

No - I was responding to & quoting Little Me's Big Brother who said Conchita is a fraud.

I rarely respond to your post's and you can see why with your arrogant post accusing me in the wrong!

15. fallen saint

fallen saint Baby steps :)

You are correct I am sorry. Mea culpa

16. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Apology accepted.

17. Little Me's Big Brother

So you're saying; because you believe in Garabandal so much, I have no right to discern for myself?
    I don't believe that what Concita states happened came from the BVM. That's it. I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything. Just my opinion. You choose for yourself.
    You, like many others on here, are so wrapped around the axel on garabandal you can't imagine anyone having a different viewpoint than you and you have to attack them if they do.

18. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Nothing to do with my belief in Garabandal but the fact that you casually stated that Conchita is a 'fraud'.

Look up written defamation.

19. Rey Urena

Rey Urena Server

Brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus, peace be with you all. What I have learned in my years following our Lord Jesus Christ, is that we should not argue about things we don't agree on. Just let our Lord Jesus Christ illuminate all of us through his spirit, it is his design and purpose. Blessings to all always through our Lord Jesus Christ.

AED and lynnfiat like this.
  20. Little Me's Big Brother

I said I THINK she is a fraud... and I do. I can THINK whatever I want and as long as I don't state it as FACT; its not defamation. And being as you cannot prove me wrong, it is not defamation. So... you "look up defamation". :rolleyes: