1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

2017 Predictions

Discussion in 'Coffee House' started by Heidi, Dec 30, 2016.

1. Heidi

Heidi Archangels

Remember when we made predictions for 2016? It would be fun to look back at those. What do you think 2017 will bring?

A terror attack on Rome?
    Major volcanic eruption?
    Major earthquake?
    War?

2. Praetorian

Praetorian Powers

I was wondering if someone was going to start a 2017 predictions thread.
    Last year I just posted funny quips as I have no gift for prognostication.

I will admit though that this year I have an awful feeling. I have even been feeling physically sick thinking about it. I know lots of us on the forum are always jumping the gun in predicting things will "explode" any minute but I must say that right now it feels very real. Like never before. I have not been one to believe the end is just around the corner, but this New Year's Eve I feel very different. I think that 2017 might see the beginning of the true Chastisement, possibly only towards the end of the year. So far we have just been living in the devolving moral culture that will lead up to it. The stage was being set so to speak.

I fear that this year we might see things begin, but I don't think the the end is yet. The more I look at it I think the Church is going to hang on the cross between now and 2029 which will be the 100th anniversary of when Our Lady came and asked for the consecration of Russia to Her Immaculate Heart.

josephite and Heidi like this.
  3. Harper

Harper Guest

After a long and bitter struggle, the Vatican will issue a grudging, barely satisfactory clarification in response to the dubia. This may not be signed by Pope Francis but will be official nonetheless.

President Trump will cause controversy immediately. He will take abrupt measures including renouncing the Iran deal, but he will put off building the wall with Mexico.

California/Pacific NW will be hit with an 8+ earthquake.

There will be an assassination of a world leader (a political leader) in Europe.

At celebrations of the Fatima anniversary in Fatima and in Rome, many will report seeing Jesus, the Blessed Mother and a miracle of the sun. There will be photographs and video, but nothing will be accepted as proof by the nonbelievers.

A few false prophets will be exposed. Others will take their place.

FreshEggs, Clare A and Heidi like this.
  4. Heidi

Heidi Archangels

I felt that way at Christmas for some reason. I felt like it was the last Christmas I would have with my extended family. I hope that is wrong.

I think Pope Francis will refuse to answer the dubia and that the Cardinals will issue a formal correction. Beyond that, I don't know.

I think Rome will be attacked by Isis.

I agree with Praetorian that 2017 will be only the beginning of the Chastisement and not the end. Next fall will be very interesting with the 100th anniversary of the Miracle of the Sun, and the wcwts.

5. Dean

Dean Archangels

I predict dozens of 'prophets' will call for earthquakes and volcanoes and the warning and the miracle etc... again in 2018 after they dont come true in 17, just like they are calling for them in 17 after they didnt come true in 16.

6. David Healy

David Healy St Pio Son

Jesus will still reign supreme.

7. Mac

Mac "To Jesus, through Mary"

I have only one prediction.And its a bit of a long shot.

I hope,that to mark the 100th anniversary of Fatima, Our Lady will find a way to release to us the missing text of the 3rd secret.

sterph, josephite and Dean like this.
  8. josephite

josephite Powers

Ok from human deduction (with just a hint of scripture and prophesy thrown in) I'll say.......

1) Obama will be given a powerful position in the UN. From which he will start wielding power.

2) (If the earthquake people are right) Volcanos and earthquakes will become more frequent and more devastating causing much destruction and tsunamis.

3) Our Holy Father will travel abroad, and give some off the cuff interviews on the airplane, which will (this time) upset liberals! And he will no longer be their darling.

4) Our Lady will grant many graces to the world through the faith and prayer of Catholics during the majority of the year! According to revelations and the stars positions on the tilma of our Lady of Gaudalupe September and October of 2017 is significant for a great outpouring of grace!

5) Because of this great outpouring of grace, evil will be seething/scheming/and working double time in the back ground.

6) By around November 2017 evil will be unleashed upon the Church and the world in every manner possible. (The world will be at its worse!)

7) I think the warning and the Miracle will then occur in early 2018.

8) 2018 will be 101 years since the Fatima Miracle of the Sun and Our Ladys prophesies a Fatima! The Statue of Our Lady of Akita cried 101 times!

9) After the miracle the 5th Marian dogma will be proclaimed.

10) The evil one will be really mad!

Fullstop

Last edited: Dec 31, 2016
    Heidi likes this.
  9. Mary Ann

Mary Ann Guest

some progressives will convince Pope Francis to retire and a compromise new Pontiff will be Cardinal Schoenborn. The first Medjugorje secret may come to pass. This Pontiff, who is favorable to Medjugorje, will give Church approval to Medjugorje. He will ask Mirjana for the parchment and will be the keeper of the it and announce the secrets before they happen. The fulfillment of the events will cause many to convert to Catholicism. The Church will be restored because the LORD Himself will guide the Church with the strict obedience of the clergy.

10. garabandal

garabandal Powers

I predict that the majority of predictions will be wrong!;)

little me, Lourdes, AED and 8 others like this.
  11. Ezdras

Ezdras New Member

First thanks for this thread, that kind of posts are what makes me come here and even post myself.

2016 failed in expectations. That doesn't mean the failure to materialize prophecy will continue. 2017 has every chance to be The Year.

I agree pope Francis, as controversial as he is, might not be the long time pastor as feared by conservatives. He is 80 and he already said, should he fail in his reform he would retire. By now I don't see what is reformed so much.

A new pope may be elected as completely new face non cardinal. For ex. One of the hundreds Brazilian bishops. Of course other options exist. He will propose sweeping reforms that today's attempts will look like childish game. Not necessarily reforms in the so discussed moral area.
    Yes it could be a formal approval of apparitions that sound authentic now. Perhaps at that point a division in church will occur. Not so much liberals versus conservatives regarding morals. Morals change in centuries and are not dogma. Medjugorjans for ex. Are a strong group of believers that are not necessarily all conservative aged women, although they are majority. There are young people who want to see the action of God and our Lady in a more direct way, not thru proven to fail mediators within the formal church structure. Well I don't know if that or something else will be the formal cause of division.

Politically, big changes with Trump. I don't know if Obama stays in the UN, but Putin and others already declared times and again they want new world order. Not necessarily what is understood in conspiracy sites under Nwo...

Fatima imo should come to completion and I have a special thread for it. Does it mean planetary upheaval or could it be more peaceful transition to an era of peace? I believe it will commence before or in October. More likely this spring major events be they catastrophic or not will start shaping what will be the only reality after October...Let me stop here.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2016
  12. Ezdras

Ezdras New Member

I do not exclude the option something important to happen in the 20 days before the inauguration of Trump.

With or without it, major events will happen. Not necessarily the way we imagine them I.e. ww3 or asteroids or volcanoes.

As I read Putin's new year address he doesn't sound as warmonger just the opposite. He didn't answer Obama's expulsion of 35 Russian diplomats. So perhaps the peace have a chance.

Other events bigger than the expected, may happen. How about aliens contact?

13. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

I predict in 2017 people will realise Holy Father Francis is especially chosen for our times. And God will use him to fulfil His purpose for our salvation.
    I predict it will dawn on us in 2017 it is no coincidence a Pope from the same region as Our Lady of Guadalupe image was appointed and it is indeed the Holy Spirit behind all that is unfolding right now.

God will be glorified in all for all and in spite of all, Amen.

14. Carol55

Carol55 Powers

I wish that I had predicted that one of the promoters of Garabandal would retire from the internet.

Julia likes this.
  15. Julia

Who is that Carol, I mean which promoter of Garabandal retired from the internet.

16. Carol55

Carol55 Powers

I thought that is what Aviso has stated unless I am incorrect and then I apologize.

This is his statement,"Important announcement tonight for this new Year 2017 on this Thread as on Garabandal News and on my Blog, this will be my last message online, thank you for your attention."

Julia likes this.
  17. Julia

Oh, Ok. Thank you.

Carol55 likes this.
  18. CrewDog

CrewDog Powers

For those that, still, believe The Storm is decades away:

Report: 90,000 Christians Killed for Their Faith in 2016
    http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2017/01/01/report-90000-christians-killed-faith-2016/

Merkel Stands by Migrant Policy in New Year’s Speech, Says Germany Fights Terrorism with Compassion
    http://www.breitbart.com/london/201...r-speech-migrant-policy-terrorism-compassion/

15,479 Syrian refugees admitted to US in 2016, 606% increase over 2015; 98.8% Muslims
    https://www.jihadwatch.org/2017/01/...s-in-2016-606-increase-over-2015-98-8-muslims

GOD SAVE ALL HERE!!

19. Dean

Dean Archangels

CD I have no idea how far. But how many were killed in 2010? In 1814?

How many were killed by Muslims when they took over Europe leading to the crusades? I know is mad many times more.

Not saying you're wrong. Saying that for Centuries Christians have thought it was end times.

Clare A likes this.
  20. Harper

Harper Guest

Things actually looked worse just less than a hundred years ago.

One and a half million Christians died in the Armenian genocide, which began in 1915 when the Ottoman--Turkish--government rounded up Armenians for deportation and slaughter. The word "genocide" was coined to describe the Muslim assault on this Christian population of 2 million within the Ottoman Empire borders.

Lots of Christians in that era, World War I and its immediate aftermath, thought they had experienced a virtual collapse of civilization in "the war to end all wars." There were some 38 million casualties in the war, with an estimated death toll of 17 million. The war figures don't include the 20 million to 50 million deaths worldwide from the influenza pandemic of 1918.

ETA: It's believed 1.7 million died (Christian and Muslim) in the Crusades.