1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

2016 Presidential Election Thread

Discussion in 'The Spirit of the USA' started by Richard67, Feb 14, 2016.

1. little me

little me Archangels

IMG_0449.JPG

Beth B likes this.
  2. CrewDog

CrewDog Guest

PS:
    I just read this and think it's a perfect example of a powerful & corrupt Democrat that might be using the Fake-News Matra to cover his butt!! Last week DingyHarry was, even for him, very nasty in his view of a Trump Presidency & etc. I wondered then if it was all part of a plan to claim that Trump was "just out to get him" if some future "legal matters" came up .... Now This:

"Salt Lake Tribune: Prosecutor Wants DOJ to Investigate Possible Harry Reid Connection to Suspected $2M Bribe"

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...-harry-reid-connection-to-suspected-2m-bribe/

YUP!! I'm here to tell you that "Things" are stacking up on all fronts that portend serious unpleasantness in the next six weeks and well into 2017 ...... & .....???? :(

GOD SAVE ALL HERE!!

christmasholly6.jpg

Beth B likes this.
  3. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

I think you are right.....

4. FatimaPilgrim

FatimaPilgrim Powers

Bingo. This is why Trump's win made things more dangerous, not less. Hillary would have been more of the same old and they could have carried on unabated with their scheming.

But now day by day they are realizing that Trump is not just a buffoon as they characterized him, and that with the fantastic appointments he is making, there are going to be highly competent conservative men and women in charge who are going to confront and attack their agenda. All their evil doing will come to light. If Trump were to become President I envisage daily press conferences where he comes out and says "look what I found they were up to here . . . "

This is why things are dangerous now. If Trump is allowed to take office, he will uncover and undo their scheming. They literally are poised to lose everything they have worked on for decades. And if you, like I do, feel that their scheming has been at the behest of the evil one i.e. promoting abortion, gay marriage, all kinds of evil doing, you think the evil one is going to go down easy?

Buckle up

Booklady, PotatoSack and DeGaulle like this.
  5. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Today the Judge offered the suggestion that with all of Hillary's open emails that would have effected the safety of the Intelligence community and exposed their agents to great danger all of the world they could have been the ones with a reason to retaliate via Wiki!

DeGaulle likes this.
  6. PotatoSack

PotatoSack Powers

I think they are greasing the skids for this. if that does not work they will try something else. some event that will justify Obama extending his term or imposing martial law or both.

Booklady, KansasSunshine and DonnaS like this.
  7. DonnaS

DonnaS Guest

My worry exactly....

KansasSunshine likes this.
  8. Elisa

Elisa Archangels

Philippians 4:6
    "Don't worry about anything, but in everything, through prayer and petition with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God"

upload_2016-12-14_12-21-13.png